Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chapter 5. Getting Ahead

Another Chapter.....
And the vocabulary is still kind of complicated, I was reading the first few pages and started saying a few of the words out loud and my mom gave me a strange look and I said, "What? Its biology its complicated sometimes." It was kind of complicated to keep remembering which arches and nerves he was talking about so I had to keep referring back to pages. However it was interesting to read about how the nerves develop in an embryo and how they develop into these complicated networks. They might seems complicated but they are simple and straight to the point its just the inside that gets more complicated. I didn't know the body was composed of so many arches and it was interesting.
Now its off to chapter 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment