Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chapter 6

I'm so tired today because I played basketball about 6 hours and ran more than 1 mile.....For some people it is nothing but to me it's a lot of exercise. Anyway I begin my homework now!!

When I read chapter 6, I started to think that the story was repeating because the fundamental story of each chapters is almost equal. He mentiones other people's experiment and his experiments and makes some relationship between humman and other creatures. At first time, when I read about some experiments, I was really interested in the experiments but honestly, now I feel whatever......

However, for some experiments, I still feel interesting about them. The author memtioned that just by moving a small patch of tissue in the embryo, Mangold produced twins. When I read this part, I thought some random thing. I thought that if the experiment is developed, then possibly, people who wants twin baby will be able to have twin.

This chapter was not really bad but not really good

No comments:

Post a Comment