Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chapter 5

Okay, so chapter 5 was extremely straightforward and simple, I like that. I think it was one of the easiest chapters to understand by far.
I always knew our heads were a complicated place, and Schubin agreed on that as well, though he made it seem a lot more normal.
The way Schubin would divide everything into smaller categories made the reading perfect. For example, when he mentions that our skulls are made of 3 fundamental parts. Or how we have 4 main arches.

It was interesting learning about our nerves and how they work with a lot of our senses. I also liked learning about the development of our organs.

One of the best parts of this chapter was when he mentioned his first days in Chicago in 2001. I thought that story served as a great entrance to what he had to say next.

No comments:

Post a Comment