Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chapter 6

Just the fact that we are on chapter 6 in this book completely stuns me. I have no idea where the time went. This fact proves to me that the authors arguement will son be coming to a close. He has walked us through expeditions, showed us the hand verses the fin, explained a little bit about genes, embreyos and so much more. We have seen relations between us and so many animals, but I still am not conviced by this theory. Our embreyos and our genes may be similar but to think that a fly embreyo and genes are so closely related that the author thinks they were involved in our evolution process is completely absurd and quite disgusting. Honestly the fact that we may have evolved from any insect, fish or reptile is replusive to me. I do believe the human race has evolved, as seen through fasion, science, technology and even food, but I believe that it has evolved within its own race not from animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment