Tuesday, August 16, 2011

chapter.7

Personally, this chapter was the longest and most boring chapter that I read so far, for me. Yet, it was comprehensible because Shubin divided his points of this chapter into three question, about how, when, and why the body structures its way. However, I really enjoy the part where he talked about H.V.P. Wilson's experiment, how the blob accumulate and becomes the bigger blob in order to survive. Aside from the topic, if I were to compliment one thing about this book, it would be his uses of analogy. Even though this book might be hard for regular students with just explanation in big Biology words, with Shubin's easy comparison of certain functions with real life material, it is much easier for younger people to understand. In this chapter, it was about how he compared bodybuilding to actual house building.

sorry my posts have been late lately, my family went to vacation for few weeks and I totally forgot to bring the book with me and now I got to read everything yesterday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment