Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Best-Laid (Body) Plans

Chapter five was also about the biological similitude between human and other animals. Shubin says birds, frogs, turtles, and other creatures follows same development process when they are in embryos. The most interesting part in this chapter was that all organs in the chicken can be traced to one of three layers of tissue in the developing embryo. That our incredibly complicated body is ,in fact, originated from mere three layers of tissue made me to think that i would ever stick to creationism. Because I realized that digging up the whole genesis and history of the human beings passes all understanding as creationism does. I guess I would rather believe that God created the world until I fully comprehend every single fact and step and it would take truly long. Through the study about process of how embryos develop, several special embryos, and the stages of their development, I found another connection between humans and other beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment