Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chapter 6: The Best-Laid (Body) Plans

This chapter was the most confusing out of all, yet the most interesting. To learn about the factors that contribute and affect development in humans and different animals was completely intriguing. All of this information was so hard to take in, but I was still captivated. I knew nothing of this. I knew a few things about it, from the 9th grade biology class, and learning all of the new information, especially the timeline of the development of information, was great. I love learning of the body because I believe it is the most relevant to me and the closest. Understanding it, or trying to, was by far the best. Even though this chapter required the most attention, it was the epitome of interesting. What i also enjoyed about the chapter was that it related less to the fact of evolution. It only talked about it for mere paragraphs, and the relationships that were shared in common were, to me, just coincidences. So, this was the best chapter yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment