Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chapter 5: Getting Ahead

Shubin, as always fascinates me in many ways. He talks about the human development and how it starts from the similar effect as sharks. I learned about the bits of embryo that create the head of characteristics of people and the head and gills of fish are in the same place and are in the same figure, and that there are four arches in every vertebrate creatures. We are therefore, an adaptation to sharks. Like Shubin stated, our heads are the astonishingly confounded structures and I agree to that. This chapter just got into more details as I was further reading throughout as Shubin explains to us about how humans can sometimes get disrupted disks into their spines-a disk that conducts a worm, or amphioxus. It just amazes me how the concept of ordinary descent can be consumed to make new forecasts and find to find brand-new informations.

No comments:

Post a Comment