Saturday, July 30, 2011

chapter 5

The beginning of this chapter was very interesting for me. I really enjoy Shubin's stories. I find them entertaining and they always relate to what the chapter is about. I was grateful for the diagrams that are included in the chapter because at some parts I found it difficult to wrap my head around what he was talking about. Although I'm a fast reader, I almost never fully understand what it is I'm reading. Reading this chapter proved to be very problematic for me. I got confused while he was explaining the trigeminal and facial nerves. Reading things never really sticks with me in my mind. I usually forget what I just read by the end of the chapter. I had to go back and read one part two times. Luckily the rest of the chapter wasn't any trouble to me and thanks to the illustrations I understood the four arches and how we look the same as sharks from early on. That was pretty cool. At first I was slightly confused when he decided to talk about insects and worms. He definitely answered my question right off the bat and I quickly realized what he was talking. This chapter was very informative and it gave me a headache reading and yeah. So bless your face and if you sneezed during this blog of inner chaos of the head then bless you! Peace Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment