Sunday, July 24, 2011

Teeth Everywhere

Every time before I read a chapter, I like to think of the title of it and see if I have any previous information stored somewhere in my noggin beforehand. Well, when I actually started thinking, I don't know anything really. I get baby teeth, they fall out, then I get my permanents. I find this really strange because of all the dentist visits I've been on, I don't talk about teeth with them, but actually just watch the TV in front of me. I learned that teeth can give you an image of the animal of the fossil and show you their lifestyle and diet. I found that to be really cool, because if you looked at my teeth, you could tell I was a hormonal teenager who ate his enamel away on sweets, and slightly crooked teeth from post braces. On a side note it must really be irritating to have his job sometimes, because you're on a mission to look for something, but nothing shows up, but when he persists his perseverance rewards him. Good job Shubin.

No comments:

Post a Comment