Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Adventures in Bodybuilding

This Chapter was by far my favorite, it made me think and bring myself deeper into the amazing development from a single celled organism to a organism as complex as the human who made this link to our ancestry. This chapter made me do something I never thought I could do, compare myself to a sponge. I guess we're more like SpongeBob then I thought. Another instance in which I became deeper enthralled in this book was when Neil pushed us into thinking of how cell communicate. This thought brought many questions and connections with it. It made me understand that the communication is what keeps my body functioning properly. If the communication stopped I could easily develop cancer and even die at the spot. The connection to the earliest single cell organisms help us develop our link to our inner fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment